Aerial Intelligence and Surveillance
Traditional photography & videography typically falls short when it comes to accommodating the size of most infrastructure projects. Find out how CITMIL® can provide your firm valuable data and imagery.
Win your court case or avoid trial with compelling aerial evidence. Our experienced drone pilots can fly around your desired location and gather detailed, high resolution aerial imagery.
FULL SPECTRUM Aerial Surveillance Services
CITMIL® operates, deploys, and maintains unmanned aircraft that provide aerial surveillance capabilities for our civilian customers. We provide our customers the full spectrum of aerial surveillance operations: pilots and mission systems operators; sensors and mission equipment; logistics and support; and site and program management. Data collection and processing/exploitation/dissemination services include electro-optical infra-red (EO/IR) full motion video (FMV), LIDAR, synthetic aperture radar (SAR), and hyperspectral imagery (HSI).
- Our proven end-to-end aerial surveillance procedures and techniques facilitate the timely delivery of actionable information to decision makers and operators in the field.
- CITMIL® pilots have a combined 200,000 plus hours of flight operations, specializing in aerial surveillance and specialty aviation.
- CITMIL® is platform and sensor agnostic, allowing us to deliver a ground-up turnkey solution tailored to customer needs.
- CITMIL® can support all elements of a surveillance program to provide a dynamic, end to end solution.
- CITMIL® operators understand the mission, the target, the terrain, and communicate actionable target information to the customer or end user in their format.
- CITMIL® learns and understands its customers’ mission first, then develops solutions.
- CITMIL® executes every aerial surveillance program in accordance with our proven tenants for operational excellence.
STATE OF THE ART
- Our research, development, and expertise provides visibility of new surveillance technology.
- We have many years of multi-intelligence fusion experience and can provide insight to the strengths and weaknesses of platforms and sensors.
- CITMIL® air assets synchronize with ground operations through training, ops support, analytical exploitation, and dissemination.
IN FLIGHT DATA
- CITMIL® can broadcast live Full Motion Video, transmit written reports, and send freeze frame images in real time from aircraft.